Thursday, March 22, 2012

Admission

Here is admission of stalking and terrorizing by these groups.  Instead of writing a heartfelt letter or email, they chose to go so far as to text her when she has no idea who they are in the first place.

"Let's just say I had the last word" is what Michael Tucker had to say in response to her text back that she would call the police.

I guess actually sitting down and composing an email or a letter as to why this picture was found offensive made just a little too much sense.

To see the picture with the admission of harassing behavior, click on the link.

We can't make this stuff up.  It's easily accessible on the internet.

How would you have handled this situation?

1 comment:

  1. (This is Karen) These people troll the internet looking for new parents or mention of the word "circumcision" and then attack. I do not understand the need to kick the door open with force when you can just have an INTELLIGENT discussion on the topic. This poor woman may not have even been the one to set this up, yet her name remains on the internet - for all to see - without the benefit of being able to defend her position. I wonder if these horrid ERIC people have ever been in a police station? I have, worked in one in fact, and they make fun of dead bodies, drug addicts, etc.; it's a TOUGH JOB and people blow off steam in different ways.

    One of Michael Tucker's comments:

    "End Routine Infant Circumcision
    I will be writing her place of employment a letter of complaint. I have screen caps of the photo on her FB page, the comments she made and the comments her friends left. The letter will be mailed certified. I sent Wiley a text, and she texted me back threatening to call the police. Let's just say I had the last word, and her employer will be finding out how sick and crude Wiley is. She went WAY too far. Makes me wonder if Wiley and her staff laugh at the helpless infant boys as they are strapped to the board while being tortured and mutilated. - Michael"

    ReplyDelete